Who Moderates Farkle My Ride? This site is managed and moderated by a husband and wife team. Both ride and own their own motorcycles. Mark DT, started riding as an adult as a result of growing up in a house where motorcycles were forbidden. He is employed as an airline pilot, and resides in Western Canada. His family has slowly learned to accept his two wheel passion. He has owned a Kawasaki Vulcan, and Versys, and now owns a Triumph Tiger 1050SE. He also rents various motorcycles whenever the opportunity presents itself while travelling. He has spent time behind the bars of various BMW, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Triumph motorcycles. Anne DT, earned her motorcycle license years before getting a drivers license. She is a multilingual Scandinavian who now resides in Western Canada and works in Marketing. Anne loves sport bikes and Italian scooters. She currently rides a Ninja 250r, and once owned a 150cc Vespa Scooter.
Most commented posts
- Garmin Zumo 660 Review — 9 comments
- Auxiliary LED Lights — 8 comments
- Motorcyclists… are you seen by other motorists? — 4 comments
- Auxiliary Motorcycle 3000 Lumen LED Lights by Cree aka “Komy Lights” — 4 comments
- PIAA H7 Xtreme White Plus Bulbs Review — 3 comments